|Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. websites (the "Sites") are subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws. Your access to the Sites is in consideration for your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing, and using the Sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Modification of the Agreement
Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. maintains the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting the modification unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Sites following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to access and use the Sites only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Sites. By accessing the Sites, you agree that you will not:
1.Use the Sites to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to conduct that which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
2.Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable content;
3.Use the Sites to impersonate other parties or entities;
4.Use the Sites to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Sites or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Sites;
5.Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
6.Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the Sites except where allowed by normal use of the Sites such as in the Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. Portal;
7.Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
8.Claim a relationship with or speak for any business, association, or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
9.Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
10.Post any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or Collect or store personal information about others.
Certain portions of the Sites are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Sites under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name that Versadeck™ Decking, Inc., in its sole discretion, deems offensive. Also, you must be at least 18 years old to become a registered user or to request support or services online. If you are not of sufficient age, you will be removed from the registered area(s) and/or denied support or services.
Termination of Use
Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access and use of any of its Sites without notice and for any reason, including for violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or for other conduct which Versadeck™ Decking, Inc., in its sole discretion, believes is unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Sites, and Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. will use whatever means possible to enforce this termination.
Other Site Links
Some links on the Sites lead to websites that are not operated by Versadeck™ Decking, Inc.. Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. does not control these websites nor do we review or control their content. Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. provides these links to users for convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services, or information, and do not imply an association between Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. and the operators of the linked website.
Policy on Spamming
You specifically agree that you will not utilize email addresses obtained through using Versadeck™ Decking, Inc.'s websites to transmit the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to 10 or more recipients in a single day, nor 20 or more emails in a single week (consecutive 7–day period), unless it is required for legitimate business purposes. Versadeck™ Decking, Inc., in its sole and exclusive discretion, will determine violations of the limitations on email usage set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. has the right to monitor the content that you provide, but shall not be obligated to do so. Although Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. cannot monitor all postings on the Sites, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. United States and foreign copyright laws and international conventions protect the contents of the Sites. You agree to abide by all copyright notices.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. and its directors, officers, advisors, employees, and volunteers from any and all liabilities and costs incurred by Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs. You agree to cooperate as fully as may be reasonably possible in the defense of any such claim. Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You in turn shall not settle any matter without the written consent of Versadeck™ Decking, Inc..
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Site, or any material available through these Sites, is at your own risk. Neither Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. nor its directors, officers, advisors, employees, or volunteers warrant that the Sites will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error–free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Sites. The content and function of the Sites are provided to you "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or "currentness."
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Versadeck™ Decking, Inc. or its directors, officers, advisors, employees, or volunteers be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the Sites, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other damages.
Permissions & Trademarks guidines
The following guidelines are provided for the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images, box shots, screen shots, and text; and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons. These materials are owned by Versadeck Decking, Inc. and provided under license. To use such materials, you must first agree to the following license terms:
1. The materials available for download on this site are subject to these license terms, as well as any specific guidelines contained herein. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download.
2. You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by Versadeck Decking, Inc. in the permissions and trademark guidelines described herein.
3. You acknowledge that Versadeck Decking, Inc. reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the materials available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
4. You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in Versadeck Decking, Inc. copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
5. Versadeck Decking, Inc. shall not be liable to you or any other party for any loss of revenue or profit or for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages, whether based on tort (including, without limitation, negligence or strict liability), contract, or other legal or equitable grounds even if Versadeck Decking, Inc. has been advised or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages.
6. All orders are MADE TO ORDER, NON-RETURNABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE. Inspect products at time of delivery and report any damages immediately to both the truck driver and Versadeck Decking, Inc.. Make sure the driver provides you documentation to prove you reported the damage. Contact us before the truck driver leaves your property. This is important to make sure the damage will be covered as it is insured if reported correctly.